EXCEPTIONAL TALENTS are invited to join us full time/part-time. We are an established Event Management and Professional Photography Company serving 500 Universities/Colleges and Corporate Clients annually. Our career opportunities are as follows:
- Registered with The Malaysian Institute Of Accountants.
- Responsible for monthly management reports, cash flows projections and monitor financial managements.
- Familiar with latest accounting standards and tax computation.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Expand existing clientele and assist department heads in executing CRM activities & programs which include customer service, data generation & analysis and business.
LECTURER (EVENTS MANAGEMENT & PHOTOGRAPHY)
- Responsible to carry out research, teaching, and administration tasks.
- To teach in the areas assigned by the Head of Program.
- Contribute to the development, planning, administration, and marking of exams and other assessments.
SALES ADMIN ASSISTANT
- To assist in routine office admin and sales admin.
- Provides technical support and maintenance of the IT systems and networks of the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of computer systems and the successful implementation of IT related projects.
IT CUM WEBSITE DESIGNER
- Possess software skills: flash, html, Macromedia, Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, illustrator, Microsoft Office Application.
- Good knowledge in designing and maintain company website.
- Design marketing tools like name card, brochures, leaflet and etc.
- Responsible for daily website related enquiries.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Quark Express, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office Developing concepts and designing materials.
- Web site design knowledge is an advantage.
- Confidence when dealing with customers over the telephone.
- Responsible for engaging and organizing events & road shows and manage corporate events & on-site event support, undertake other administrative tasks.
- Must be resourceful and informative.
PHOTOGRAPHER (EVENTS, STUDIO & CONVOCATION)
- Able to take good pictures from good angles.
- Good inter-personnel skills in assisting customers.
- Able to take good pictures of candid, stage & studio photography from good angles.
- Good inter-personal skills in assisting customers.
SALES / ROAD SHOWS PROMOTER
- Promote various companies' products in customers kiosks, booths, counters, shops and roadshows.
- Aggressive to do promotion.
EVENTS CREW (FULL TIME / PART TIME)
- Outgoing, Hardworking, Responsible, and Committed.
- Willing to travel, work long hours and on weekends.
- Experience in videotaping and editing.
DRIVER CUM HANDYMAN
- Must possess GDL License
- In charge of crews, loading and logistics & materials transportations to offsite locations in Klang Valley/ outstations.
- Responsible for maintenance works.
Requirements for all of the above positions are:
- Possess recognised Degree, Masters or equivalent in related field for managerial positions
- 30 years old and above with minimum 3 years working experience in similar capacity
- Good command in English, other languages will be added advantage
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must be responsible, efficient, and able to work well with others, capable of self-direction
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and without direct supervision and possess good working attitude
- Confident, energetic and self-motivated